Regrettably, some sort of exploit has allowed some of the posts here to be edited by an unauthorized party. For now all posts have been made private, and I will restore them all once I have everything worked out. The security of the site was compromised, and I must take responsibility. It seems the flaw existed somewhere within WordPress itself, and luckily, it has recorded all of the changes. I probably should have been keeping on top of updates more, but I didn’t, and now I have some serious work ahead of me. I will be restoring all posts to their original state as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience and will be taking further steps to make sure it never happens again.
The only content affected was the body of some of the posts. Pages and other content was unaffected. We currently have no reason to believe that any private information including user data or any other information was leaked or vulnerable at any point in time.
Update: I have gotten all posts back to February 2016 repaired and re-published. It appears that no post older than February 2016 was affected, however I will still keep them quarantined until I can confirm that no other posts were affected.
Update 2: I have now confirmed that posts between February 2016 and October 2015 were not affected and restored them. Back to the grind.
Update The Third: As I feared, a few more posts that have been modified have popped up. Now all posts dating back to August 2013 have been repaired and re-published. That includes this post, which is great. 🙂
The Fourth And Final Update: A small handful of other posts were altered, which have now been repaired, and all posts have successfully been restored. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.